Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Should this be turned into a book?

My life has been an interesting one.  I started to write the below paragraph and was wondering if I should turn it into some kind of book. What do you think? Leave a comment below. Thanks.



From the beginning, I walked with the spirits.  You see, it is impossible to believe in God and not believe that other spirits are around.  Energy is never destroyed but only transformed.  We are pure energy.  Energy is all around us.  People try to separate the supernatural from religion and spirituality when they are one in the same.  I knew that there was a thin veil between this world and the next.  I felt the others whisk past me, lurk in the shadows, and whisper through dreams.  I knew as a child that this world was way more complicated than it seemed.  In my great grandmother’s attic and basement, I knew something lurked, craving to be seen by one who can see. Mainly me!  When I was eight years old, one came to me and stood in the living room as real as I was with a smile upon his golden face; a face of all races mixed and a yarmulke upon his head; dressed in gold trimmed garments.  He looked into my eyes.  I stared at him with juvenile curiosity, too young to understand that he wasn’t supposed to be there.  He was not a tangible entity like me. Eye to eye we locked until I broke my gaze and looked away, discomfort creeping up my spine.  I turned back to him and he was gone.  I looked away and allowed the floor heater to blow warm air up my nightgown as I contemplated my encounter. 

To learn more about Violette, visit www.violettemeier.com

3 comments:

  1. Yes I think you should make this into a book. It would interesting to see where the storyline will go with this character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes
    Document your experiences. If nothing else it may provide a release from your inhibitions and give you some peace. It could also release those spirits you have encountered in your life. You know what it could even make some money as an added tribute to your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete